Focus on Cigno®
The new smart generation
Its ergonomic design ensures downtime is kept to a minimum thanks to the die change systems which can be converted easily and quickly to other pack formats.
Cigno®'s distinctive design allows complete accessibility - minimising maintenance and simplifying cleaning.
Plug and Play
- Reduced complexity
- Accessible skill level, minimum training required
- Intuitive functioning
- Format change with no tools and no trolley
Easy to move
Cigno® is the most manageable solution. You can put the wheels on the machine for greater flexibility of use.
There are hardly any limits to the packing opportunities - for any kind of trays made from plastic or cardboard.
Efficiency at the heart of this new development to deliver a technologically advanced MAP (Gas Flush) tray-sealer machine delivering maximum effectiveness with lean design and accessibility.
Cigno® will adapt to all food industry market requirements in term of flexibility, trouble-free operation, durability and operational efficiency.
- Ergonomic design
- Perfect stability (available on wheels)
- Lightweight "swan neck" structure
- Ease of inspection
- Fully washable structure
- Wide range of settable parameters
- Dedicated servomotors for pushingarm movements
- no vacuum pump,
- no compressed air,
- reducing costs related to maintenance and operations
- on hygienic standard and product shelf life.
|Lenght [mm]||1590 (belts optional)|
|Weight [kg]||< 600|
|Working height [mm]||940 < h < 980|
|Maximum output cycles/minutes||30|
|Fully washable structure||IP67|
|Cut||Inside and Outside cut|
|Tray dimension||from 130 x 130 to 260 x 190 – 100 (mm)|