Focus on Cigno
The new smart generation
Its ergonomic design ensures downtime is kept to a minimum thanks to the die change systems which can be converted easily and quickly to other pack formats.
Cigno's distinctive design allows complete accessibility - minimising maintenance and simplifying cleaning.
Plug and Play
- Reduced complexity
- Accessible skill level, minimum training required
- Intuitive functioning
- Format change with no tools and no trolley
Easy to move
Cigno is the most manageable solution. You can put the wheels on the machine for greater flexibility of use.
There are hardly any limits to the packing opportunities - for any kind of trays made from plastic or cardboard.
Efficiency at the heart of this new development to deliver a technologically advanced MAP (Gas Flush) tray-sealer machine delivering maximum effectiveness with lean design and accessibility.
Cigno will adapt to all food industry market requirements in term of flexibility, trouble-free operation, durability and operational efficiency.
- Ergonomic design
- Perfect stability (available on wheels)
- Lightweight "swan neck" structure
- Ease of inspection
- Fully washable structure
- Wide range of settable parameters
- Dedicated servomotors for pushingarm movements
- no vacuum pump,
- no compressed air,
- reducing costs related to maintenance and operations
- on hygienic standard and product shelf life.
|Lenght [mm]||1590 (belts optional)|
|Weight [kg]||< 600|
|Working height [mm]||940 < h < 980|
|Maximum output cycles/minutes||30|
|Fully washable structure||IP67|
|Cut||Inside and Outside cut|
|Tray dimension||from 130 x 130 to 260 x 190 – 100 (mm)|